The Espresso Book Machine® is an exciting new small size machine that can print books on demand at any location. It has been installed in a number of locations worldwide in places such as Egypt, the UK, and Australia. It is being installed in many new locations in North America and world wide.
I could not possibly explain the process any better than the following video produced by the manufacture, On Demand Books:
Energion Publications has put all of our eligible titles from all imprints into this distribution channel, dramatically increasing their availability to consumers. For more information on locations of Espresso Book Machines, see this page.
This is the future of print publishing, and we’re going to use it to build God’s kingdom!
The following titles will be available via the Espresso Book Machine®::
- Daily Devotions of Ordinary People – Extraordinary God
- What’s in a Version?
- Directed Paths
- To the Hebrews: A Participatory Study Guide
- 52 Weeks of Ordinary People – Extraordinary God
- Revelation: A Participatory Study Guide
- Identifying Your Gifts and Service (Workbook)
- I Want to Pray!
- Consider Christianity, Volume 1 Study Guide
- Consider Christianity, Volume 2 Study Guide
- Not Ashamed of the Gospel: Confessions of a Liberal Charismatic
- When People Speak for God
- Holy Smoke! Unholy Fire!
- Identifying Your Gifts and Service: Small Group Edition
- Grief: Finding the Candle of Light
- Evidence for the Bible (Consider Christianity Volume 1
- Christianity and Secularism (Consider Christianity Volume 2)
- The Messiah and His Kingdom to Come: A Biblical Road Map (Black and White Edition)
An EnerPower Press title
- The Jesus Paradigm
- The Gospel According to St. Luke: A Participatory Study Guide